Comec LEV300 honing machine
The LEV300 is a machine specifically engineered for cylinder honing of cylinder blocks, as well as for all other kind of precise industrial applications where such operation is requested.
Comec LEV300 Honing machine
The machine offers a high structural rigidity, due to a robust, heavy and sturdy construction of the machine, so that a extremely accurate finishing is assured.
The feeding system of the honey head is carried out by a recirculating ball screw and the rotation is activated by a powerful electric motor.
The touchscreen panel is located in front of the operator. On this touchscreen the parameters can be entered which are then converted by the software into executable instructions for the machine.
Comec LEV300 Specifications
|Min-Max honing diameter||25÷500 mm|
|Max spindle travel||300 mm|
|Spindle rotation speed||0÷170 rpm|
|Max distance table-honing head||600 mm|
|Max longitudinal head travel||780 mm|
|Max workpiece dimensions||900x800x550 mm|
|Honer Feed motor||1,5 kW (7Nm)|
|Cooling pump motor||0,15kW|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1560x1020x2160 mm|
|Net weight||600 Kg|
- Head movement on linear guides
- Vertical honing head travel by recirculating ball screw
- Touch screen control panel
- Electronic handwheel for honing head movement
- Operating software for manual and automatic working process
- Double effect hand-wheel for expanding/retracting the honing head
- Dia. 63÷139 mm expansible honing head
- Cooling system with magnetic filtering system
- Universal cylinder blocks fixture
- Splash and safety guards
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual